Thursday, April 09, 2009

the reason why im here is because...im so fucking drained.
school is just getting shittier
the term is ending and yet theyre bombarding us with daily assignments due midnight and stupid projects and presentations
for god's sake we already have exams stop being lame and making us get so worked up over a thousand and one assignments that are like 2.5% each.
why does our term end so late other school kids are going to be enjoying themselves while we are stuck in this prolonged shithole. my friend told me today she was rejected by a company for internship because our exams end a day after the day they want her to start work. so it was given to someone else which turns out to be russel. totally wtf. (not wtf why russel but wtf this is so unfair)
after all this shit there's still the finals to mug like crazy for because for the past few months i've spent all my time doing previous assignments (and other stupid things like shopping clubbing thinking about xxx's cuteness and my inferiority complex/ inferior complexity).
and i wish my parents would just shut up please. i need to do my work elsewhere.

i really dont have the time and energy for all these + other shit.

seriously, fuck. when will this ever end?

btw my sis just came back from perth for the weekend which stretched till..today. i wish i was going somewhere. charm we need to book tickets so i can make myself feel better.

im so stressed im talking to myself. bye.